Washing and Care Instructions:
Microfiber Dust Cloth
Can be used dry, damp or wet
Microfiber Wet Mops
Dispense liquid onto the floor and place mop onto the wet floor move in a figure eight motion. When mop starts to drag add more fluid.
Blue Suede Window Cloths
Spray water or glass cleaner on cloth. Wipe window by turning cloth over until it is streak free.
Instructions for Washing Microfibers:
- Wash and dry Microfiber only with other Microfibers. Washing with other items will cause damage to the performance and effectiveness of the Microfiber.
- Do not use bleach when washing.
- Do not use fabric softeners. They contain acids that will destroy the polymide material in the Microfiber.
- Do wash in water temperature of 160F
- Use regular detergent
- Low to medium heat for 10-15 minutes
- Microfiber dust mops –wash these separately